In line with Government and NHS guidance, we are pleased to confirm our branches will remain open throughout lockdown, safely providing essential healthcare for both optical and hearing care needs.
If you are concerned about your eye or hearing health or experiencing any changes, we recommend that you don’t delay in booking an appointment with us.
What To Expect At Your Appointment
The safety and well-being of all our people is at the heart of everything we do and we have introduced measures within the Government guidance to restrict the spread of COVID-19 and safeguard our people.
How to Book
Branches are open by appointment only so please book in advance either by
**Please Note - Prior to your appointment, the branch will telephone you to carry out a pre-assessment and confirm your appointment.
If you don’t think you have a need at the moment for a routine eye test and are experiencing no symptoms, or if you are unable to travel just now, you can book now to secure an appointment at a later date.
How we are keeping you safe during a in-branch appointment:
The safety and well-being of our people is at the heart of everything we do and we work hard behind the scenes to preparing for your arrival.
- Social distancing - please follow the instructions in-branch and keep a safe distance
- Clinical cleaning standards -our teams follow strict cleaning procedures throughout
- Appointment only - please book in advance either online or by telephone
- Limited people - appointments are spaced out to limit the number in branch at any one time
- Hand sanitiser - hand sanitiser will be available to all on arrival
- Full PPE - Full approved PPE will be worn by our teams
- Contactless payment - payment will be by card only to limit contact.
- Protective screens - are in place at reception and waiting areas for your safety.
- Pre-visit assessment - you will receive a telephone call prior to your visit to determine the nature of your appointment and reduce time needed in branch.
- Face covering - we ask all patients/customers to please wear a face covering when visiting our branches.
If you are unable to visit a branch at this time we would like to remind you that you can still access several of our services remotely, including:
You can book a telephone appointment online or by calling your nearest branch and a member of our team will call you at the selected time.
We can deliver your contact lenses straight to your door at no cost. You can also chat with our contact lens team about any contact lens-related queries including usage, comfort, and supplies.
You can call your nearest branch to set up a virtual contact care appointment to discuss contact lens usage, care or supply
You can also email or call your local branch and our expert team can arrange deliveries, amend orders and arrange solution etc
You can email or call your nearest branch to arrange repairs.
You can now browse and try on our own range of frames using our new virtual try on. If you see a style you like you can contact your local branch to arrange.
- Hearing care
Our expert team are here for any hearing care advice, arrange repairs and order accessories. You can email or call your nearest branch and our team will be happy to help.
We look forward to working together and continuing to support our communities with their eye and hearing health care.